Marion Little Giants Wrestling Club starts this week! All Marion Community Schools students in preschool through eighth grade are invited to participate. Wrestlers will learn rules, fundamentals, and more!
>> Registration will be open from Nov. 12 – 21. You can fill out the registration form (click here) and bring it to any practice during that time. Practices are from 6:15 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Marion High School wrestling room, enter Door 15 (west side of gym).
COST: $40 for first child, $20 for each sibling in the same family. (Sponsorship is available. Ask for details.)
- Practices are from 6:15 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Feb. 20, unless notified otherwise, at Marion High School (enter Door 15 on the west side of the gym).
- All wrestlers are required to wear shorts/sweats and t-shirt/sweatshirt, and either wrestling or tennis shoes. Shoes must be clean and free of mud. Jeans and bare feet are NOT permitted. Fingernails must be trimmed before stepping on the mat.
- Four to five competitions will be scheduled; details will be provided once dates are confirmed.
- All registered wrestlers receive a Marion Wrestling Club T-shirt (more can be purchased by family / friends / fans).
- An optional ISWA tournament registration will be available for those interested in summer wrestling.